Saturday, July 14, 2012

#13 Road trip.

Emilio and I went on a little road trip to Pennsylvania today.  We had brunch at Terrain, finally.  I've been wanting to go for a while.  It was everything I hoped it would be, and more.  The place was earthy, homey, and beautiful.  The ambiance was relaxed and natural.  There were pretty things everywhere!  I wish I had a camera so that I could've captured the moments, but of course I came unprepared.  All I have are crappy camera phone pictures which we won't bother with.

Emilio bought a couple of sets of string lights.  We have a vision of a "loft library" for our future apartment and we thought that the lights would go along nicely with the feel that we have in mind.  I bought a few plants which hopefully I'd be able to nurture.  I don't really consider myself as having a green thumb, but we'll give it a try.

After Terrain, we proceeded into Philadelphia and browsed and shopped around Rittenhouse Square.  The Anthropologie there was beautiful!  We were lucky enough to catch the tail end of a flea market and got some yummy lemonade and street food and had a good lunch at the park.

It was nice to just get away for a few hours and explore.

1 comment:

Sephaiden said...

Sounds like an awesome adventure!
If only u had the pics =(