Our season of engagement is quickly coming to an end.
And though we've thoroughly enjoyed being engaged, we're even more excited
about being married. As in deliriously excited.
After seeing my bestfriend's post on her beautiful engagement photos, I realized that
I've never really shared our engagement pictures officially on my blog.
These are just a handful of my favorites. My bestfriend, Ica from Ica Images, took
our photos and we just love every single picture. And I will always
fondly think back on that lovely afternoon in early fall and remember how
magical it was.
This garden
will always have a special place in our hearts. It's a place we will
cherish and revisit often.
![]() |
| I'm not used to being in front of the camera. I needed a little bit more time and coaxing to open up. |
But who wouldn't warm up after a couple of sweet kisses?
On the other hand, my future husband is ridiculously
photogenic. He's just as handsome on camera as he is off camera. Especially
while holding a stack of books.
I had to try to at least get to his level =P
Our
season may be ending, but a new one is just a couple of months away and we
can't wait to get there<3










No comments:
Post a Comment