Friday, January 18, 2008

I Was Tagged a While Ago

Here is a list of 7 things that you may not know about me.

  1. I hate birds. Especially when they fly over me. I feel like they would either poop on my head or claw and peck at my brain. None of which are very pleasant. And don't get me started on pigeons. They are like flying rats with beady red eyes. And did I mention that they are infested with diseases? I hate it when someone standing next to me starts to feed them with little crumbs and they start flocking to you by the hundreds. Big Bird is okay though.. he is a very tolerable bird.
  2. When I was in elementary school, I was the "mean girl." I teased the losers, bossed the other girls around, threw other kids' notebooks out of the third floor window, pulled people's hair, and gossiped and spread rumors ("You know that new kid? He has germs!"). I was a little menace, and other girls tried to be nice to me so that I wouldn't be mean to them. Now, who would've guessed that? But no worries, I have outgrown my mean streak (for the most part).
  3. I sometimes have random urges to shop for specific things at certain times. Like today, I had the compulsion to buy school supplies. Not just any other school supplies, but cutesy, colorful ones. And so I found myself at the mall, buying Blue Bear folders, Hello Kitty notebooks, and rainbow-colored staples. No one in the School of Health Professions would take me seriously now.
  4. I read fanfiction. There I said it! And sometimes I even write them. Oh, I feel so shameless!
  5. I have my own personal party when I am getting ready to go somewhere. I blast my music, and sing and dance around my room.
  6. I had the biggest crush on Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys from 3rd grade to 7th grade. I would listen to my Backstreet Boys tape (yes, cassette tape!) and rewind to his solo part over and over until the tape sounded like it was possesed and was trying to send me demonic subliminal messages. I was positive that Nick Carter was my one true love and that we will meet someday and get married. I also had inexplicable crushes on fictional characters from anime and would often wish that I was an anime character instead, rather than a real person. Fortunately, I have also outgrown this creepy phase of my life.
  7. I love being near any body of water (lake, pool, ocean), but I can't swim. How ironic.

It seems like this turned out to be more of a list of shameless confessions. Oh well... I tag Emilio and anyone else who wasn't tagged.

1 comment:

Em said...

Did I ever tell you a bird hit my windshield and I actually drove back to check if it was still alive? lol

miss ya gieee