"How true is it that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean." -Theodore Dreiser-
HUWAAAATTTT???!!! What happened to the rest?
left it with ate rio... she's gonna donate it.
oh okay. i guess that's good then. i'm growing mine out, at least until i see rio again. tell mommy don't forget my dunkin donuts. bavarian cream pls. thanks.
cutee
Heya heya Miss Angie! =DIt is I, Aaron!I've finally come around to making a BLOG haha! Heres the site thingy:http://sephaiden.wordpress.com/Ahh... but yeah, awesome haircut!I'll have to rework it into your character in da comic I'm workin' on haha!Anywho! Keep strong in Christ and your school work and such =PPeace!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HUWAAAATTTT???!!! What happened to the rest?
left it with ate rio... she's gonna donate it.
oh okay. i guess that's good then. i'm growing mine out, at least until i see rio again. tell mommy don't forget my dunkin donuts. bavarian cream pls. thanks.
cutee
Heya heya Miss Angie! =D
It is I, Aaron!
I've finally come around to making a BLOG haha! Heres the site thingy:
http://sephaiden.wordpress.com/
Ahh... but yeah, awesome haircut!
I'll have to rework it into your character in da comic I'm workin' on haha!
Anywho! Keep strong in Christ and your school work and such =P
Peace!
Post a Comment