Sunday, February 8, 2009

Vanities vs. Necessities

I don't make much of birthdays, but I still like to compile a materialistic jumble of gotta-haves and nice-to-haves.
  1. Brown suede moccasins with fur lining [so warm and cozy!].
  2. Papyrus 2009 planner in fuschia [I really overuse my school planner... I should get something more durable].
  3. Juicy Couture crown stud earrings [they're just pretty].
  4. Low-top monochrome black Chucks [comfy shoes, matches with everything, multi-purpose].
  5. Tiny gold A initial necklace [so cute!].
  6. Ceramic 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver [I've always wanted to try using this].
  7. Prestige Clinical Cardiology Stethoscope [because I can't seem to hear anything with the cheap one they give you at school... heart and lung sounds are kinda important in assessment].
  8. Starbuck's Gift Card [because I cannot pass nursing school without caffeine... and also because I'm addicted to Espresso Truffle].
  9. Nursing Care Plan book [helps so much with care plan projects and patient worksheets].
  10. Any phone with a QWERTY keypad because I am the slowest texter. Ever.
  11. McDonald's gift card [I'm in it for the Iced Coffee].
  12. H&M cardigans [functional]
  13. Pharm study guide [need all the help I can get].

6 comments:

sharyl said...

how convenient! now all i gotta worry about is someone else getting the same thing i'm gonna get you.

Emilio said...

Oh i just remembered there's free ice coffee (Vanilla or Hazelnut) every morning in February from 5am-9am @ McDs.

Angie said...

whattt???? how could you NOT tell me??!?!?!?!?!

sharyl said...

uh just so you know. they dont sell the moccasins in you size...or any other size than 5m

Angie said...

mehhh... oh wellz. *crosses of list*

Anonymous said...

lol Angie, ur the slowest texter ever?