"How true is it that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean." -Theodore Dreiser-
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Snow day with Rex.
I woke up to a pleasant snowy surprise today: first accumulated snow of the season. After lounging around in my warm and cozy bed watching the snow fall, I woke up the sleeping Rex so we could trudge out into the winter wonderland.
It took a while since he was quite cozy in his own bed with Beary.
But we finally made it outside....
It was very pretty!
Rex got to wear his new hoodie jacket! I think he looks quite posh and warm. Unfortunately, he tinged some of the immaculate snow bright yellow. We had a good snow day together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Rex is quite trendy in that green hoodie.
posh indeed
he has a beary too? hahaha! Leann has one, and so does Russell.
Post a Comment