The sense of time baffles me, the way it seems to fastforward, lull, or stop at any given moment. When I think about the months, the weeks, the days and hours crammed into five full years, it seems as though those days and hours never really materialized when I'm with you. It's as if time just stood still, and its just that moment with you that lingers. Five years sounds like it has been the longest of time, but when I look back, there are still not enough memories, not enough love, and not enough of you to content me. I will always cherish us. Thank you for the amazing years we continue to have."How true is it that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean." -Theodore Dreiser-
Friday, January 9, 2009
A&E
The sense of time baffles me, the way it seems to fastforward, lull, or stop at any given moment. When I think about the months, the weeks, the days and hours crammed into five full years, it seems as though those days and hours never really materialized when I'm with you. It's as if time just stood still, and its just that moment with you that lingers. Five years sounds like it has been the longest of time, but when I look back, there are still not enough memories, not enough love, and not enough of you to content me. I will always cherish us. Thank you for the amazing years we continue to have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwwwwwe :)
Post a Comment