Monday, December 24, 2007

Cookies Galore

I baked Christmas cookies to give out to the kids at church. Here's how they turned out.

Before...

I only needed to make about 40 cookies but I ended up with 60.

After....

I had fun decorating them.


But I'd have to say that the green Christmas tree cookies were my favorite out of the bunch. And also, I was very pleased with the way my homemade frosting turned out.

6 comments:

Ica said...

AWESOME COOKIES! Gie I'm super excited that you've turned into a cooking mama. Its been forever since we've made some Mango Creme Pies together.. I want some cookies ... I should of asked if you had extras at church on Sunday. LOL.. and Socks are great huh?

PS. I cheated... THANK YOU FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT... I couldn't help myself to opening at least one present before Christmas. LOL.

joanfaith said...

those look amazing!! i'm so happy you're following in ate sha's footsteps!! i want some!! may i order??

sharyl said...

dang man... looks way better than mine. hahahah!

merry chirstmas sister! you're gift should be coming soon, if you didnt get it yet... so as kuya's.

Em said...

those look good.

Em said...

and i didn't know you had blogspot! gaaah

myrrh said...

thats hardcore.