Sunday, April 6, 2008

Model Behavior

Every year, Paul Mitchell the School located in Tyson's Corner, hosts a hair show as a fund raiser for charity. This year, it's Rio's turn to be in the show and she has kindly asked me to be her model. I am extremely honored that she should asked me. I know how much this means to her. She loves what she does and this is her chance to show case her wonderful talent.

And so I am really determined to be the best hair model that she could ask for. Although I am far from model material, I am willing to do my best Top Model imitation just for her (I knew watching those addicting, model shows would come in handy). They really had to help me with my walk though. I'm not known for my coordination.

So now, I just have to learn how to do my "walk" in of these deathly (but oh so beautiful!) contraptions without tripping/slipping/twisting my ankle/falling off the runway.

Moschino
Signature Woven Mary Jane
$645

Christian Louboutin "Anemone"
Black Satin Stiletto Bow Pump
$925

Prada "Spuntate" Silk Crystal Pump
$750

Okay, I'm not really going to wear shoes that can buy off a whole starving country. But regular pumps are still as deadly, if not, more so.

"Style Wars"
April 10, 2008
Ibiza Night Club
6:30-10:00pm
Tickets are $20 at the door, $15 from Rio
Adults 18+

**Photos courtesy of Glam Guide

2 comments:

sharyl said...

i can't believe my little sister is going to walk the runway in a night club...

myrrh said...

girl u are model material! =) i love watching model shows too..ive been hooked on america's next top model. but i watch for the purpose of getting ideas for pictures. so i watch it as a photographer. and those shoes! omg.......they're scary! i could never wear such contraptions