After much deliberation, I have finally decided on which lap top to buy. I decided against a Dell because I wanted something durable and also, something that I actually liked. So here it is, the Sony Vaio in Cosmopolitan Pink. Pretty, isn't it?So it is a bit pricey for my minimum ice cream wage, even though I have been saving for a laptop since May. The cheapest one I've seen so far is in CompUSA and it was $1100. But my mom, dad, and (possibly) my brother and I are all joining forces. I convinced them that they wouldn't have to get me anything for Christmas and my 21st birthday (and possibly the next Christmas after that since it is so expensive!) if they donated to my Laptop Fund.
I probably would not be buying the laptop anytime soon though. I am on a bit of a setback because my car had to get serviced over the weekend and it cost about $550 total. Plus, I have to get another oil change and then do my Christmas shopping. But I will wait. Patiently.
7 comments:
aahhh!! welcome to blog world..haha..i had no idea u had one! I'ts such a good movie..it was soo funny..i'd watch again! it was soo nice seeing you again on friday. i called ur mom and told her we'll have dinner at ur house soon! love you girl
oh so u have a blogger now... anyway, so im guessing we wouldnt be getting u anything for Christmas either but will be donating to your Laptop fund?
why dont you just get the laptop now? (or in the next two months).you would have enough to put a down payment. look for different financing they'd offer. if they have a 12 month no interest then just get that. pay as much as you can now, then pay off the rest before your 12 months done so you wouldnt have to pay interest.
gets mo?
for the cupcakes, just use the ready made one. get the plain vanilla (white) so you can just add drops of food coloring.
for cookie icing (called royal icing), go to www.joyofbaking.com/RoyalIcing.html
I was looking at the Walmart site and I saw this... check it out.. they have a "site to store" feature where they ship the item to a walmart near u and its free!!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7763152
I think you can get a warranty w/ Sony itself.. thats what we did.. I got my laptop at bestbuy but i didnt get the warranty w/ bestbuy but w/ hp.. i wanna get a new laptop also.. but im gonna wait till after i graduate.. more like a graduation gift to myself.. hahaha.. love u and have a great week/weekend!
i read lily's commentos... yeah, walmart sounds good. and kuya frankie said that you can buy the warranty from sony. and you can still use daddy's discount (if applicable).
Post a Comment