I have crossed over to the other side. And as a result, a new blog calls for a fresh view on blogging. I find that a detailed recapitulation of my everyday activities becomes quite boring to follow. So to spare you all from that sort of tediousness, I will only post when I have something meaningful, something out of the ordinary, or something exciting to say. Therefore, I will not be blogging on a daily basis, but I will keep this blog as updated as I can.
And also, as I am new to this web blog, please excuse the lack of pictures and such. I will try to make my page asthetically pleasing when I have the time to do so... but with finals coming up, that won't be for a while. So please bear for now. Thanks.
1 comment:
welcome to the club. lol. yay for blogging!
Post a Comment