- Lush. The store smells ridiculously funky, but their products are awesome. I love my Mange Too massage bar (smells of white chocolate!) and my Porridge soap (exfoliating and moisturizing!).
- Handmade soaps. This is all due to my current Lush obsession. Their soaps can get pretty expensive so I've been looking around youtube for a more wallet-friendly dupe. I've been salivating over the Drama soaps from Grumpy Girl Candle Co. I want to order some as soon as my Lush supply runs out. Esty also has a lot of soaps that I want to try, but I'm gonna try to limit myself to one product/brand at a time (I can only use so much soap in my lifetime).
- Makeup. Particularly lipsticks, which is unusual because I'm more of a tinted lip balm or lip gloss kind of girl. I also got a few makeup items for Christmas that I love and they all fit so nicely (and very organized) in my new makeup train case from my sister. Thanks, ate!
- Cardigans. Who am I kidding, I've always been into cardigans. I wear them throughout most of the year, from season to season. I should branch out on the color spectrum though. My black cardigans are fast becoming my safety blanket.
- Scarves. Particularly plaid ones with interesting color combinations.
- Zombies. Okay, go ahead, make fun. But ever since watching Zombieland, I've been on a Zombie kick. I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and I am loving it. I can't wait for the movie!
- LolCats. Seriously, who can resist adorable kittehs and witty capshunz. Nooooness!!
- And finally, Rex. I finally get to keep him for a little bit during winter break. I've missed having this little old man around. I am pretty much obsessed with him.
"How true is it that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean." -Theodore Dreiser-
Monday, December 28, 2009
These are my obsessions.
Things I've been really into lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies..oh man i started reading that in barnes and nobles. freakin hilarious! might I borrow it when you're finished?
i had to fight off this lady to get that train case of yours from DDS. hahahah! i've been making extra trips to Food4Less to get some e.l.f stuff and now my caboodle is so stuffed i might need to upgrade.
btw, i'm currently obsessed with shrimp from The Boiling Crab and the spicy pickled green mangoes they sell next door to it. we should go when u come next time.
@myrrh: i'd love to let you borrow but i only borrowed it myself from the library =/
@ate: spicy pickled mangoes?! i'm interested. ugh, i wish we had a DDs.
Post a Comment