I'm not a big fan of going to the movies... but there are some upcoming films that I really want to go see. Here's my list:

This is an adaptation of Jodi Picoult's novel, which I've read and really liked. It's a touching and heartfelt family story and it also explores ethical and moral dilemmas in the medical field.

This is another adaptation of a novel that I loved, this time by Audrey Niffenegger. This is one of my most favorite novels of all time. It's a different kind of love story, which makes it all the more intriguing and captivating. I'm hoping that the movie lives up to the book's great portrayal of Clare and Henry's love story. So far I think Rachel McAdams is a perfect pick for Clare.

I saw the trailer for this movie the other day and I found it really cute. I'm a fan of Zooey Deschanel.

Fell in love with this movie when I watched the trailer on Ica's
blog. I love Michael Cera's simple and awkward wittiness. And of course, I'm a sucker for love stories.

And of course I want to watch a vampire movie (one without Edward Cullen in it). What's better than a vampire movie with ninjas, demons, and a samurai school girl as the main character? I wish I could watch the anime first though.
2 comments:
i want to watch time travler's wife..i love rachel mcadams!
you should read the book! i loved it.
Post a Comment