I just finished Breaking Dawn. I am still tingling from excitement. It makes me a bit sad that the magical story of my favorite hero and heroine has come to an inevitable end. But the ending was more than I could have hoped for. Meyer's imagination is outrageously supreme. She is a true story-teller. Many thanks to my sister for getting me the book while I was away. Now I need a moment to relish my satisfaction.
2 comments:
we went again on Sunday after church with Eman, Marian and Leann. They all agree, its the new chill spot! Leann loved it so much, she went for her second serving! Not to worry, I will always make sure to eat enough for both of us! hahah!
just do TCBY for now. they have one at springfield mall. they have all kinds of flavors that yogurtland doesnt have but no toppings though.
Post a Comment