I was shopping around last week and found these adorable wedges from American Eagle. And the best part was that they were only $19.95! I just had to get them. They're pretty comfy too!
(I apologize for the poor picture quality... I had to use my webcam because my camera is dead)
Then my mom and I headed to Bath and Body Works for the semi-annual sale only to discover that they are discontinuing my most favorite B&BW fragrance ever. So I decided to stock up on Tropical Passionfruit... they were 75% off and were only about $2.00 each.

Don't you just love bargains?
2 comments:
thats awesome gie! and i heart that i was the one who got u hooked on that sent! YAY for sleepovers and forgotten things.. hahah love you
i've looking for a nice wedge that i can wear with everything, but everything's just too tall.
anyway, can u bring me some cake love when u come here????
Post a Comment